Regular checkups can prevent more serious problems down the road, such as cavities and gum disease. Common Dental problems we treat and procedures we offer are as follows:
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Periodontal Care
- Dental Phobia Management
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Broken Tooth
- Jaw Pain
- Chipped Tooth
- Broken Crown
- Broken Filling
- Gum Abscess
- Crown Came Out
- Dental Infection
- Bad Breath
- Bleeding Gums
- Loose Tooth
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Studies have shown that a winning smile can help land a job interview. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From professional whitening to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers, bonding, cosmetic recontouring, and clear aligners, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At GentleDentalNYC you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Smart Moves, Invisalign - clear aligners to reposition crooked teeth and close spaces.
- Porcelain inlays, onlays and tooth colored fillings
- Cosmetic bonding and contouring
- Professional Teeth whitening
- Therapy for a “gummy smile,” which is a disproportionate amount of gum tissue and too-small teeth.